Sunday 30 May 2010

New L.A. Noire Images

Team Bondi's L.A. Noire started development way back in 2004 but little of the game has been shown. A batch of images where released a while back and today I bring you a fresh batch of images which are in game screenshots.
L.A. Noire is set in the late 1940s of Los Angeles, with players being given an open-ended challenge to solve a series of murders. The game will have a heavy focus on narrative and user decisions. It's also one of the first Rockstar titles in some time that doesn't use Rockstar's RAGE engine, rather Team Bondi's proprietary engine.


The game seems like it is going to be very mature, not just in explicit content (as you can see from the images the game is not shy on showing blood) but rather a mature way similar to Heavy Rain's approach. L.A. Noire is definitely one of the most ambitious Rockstar titles to date and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

L.A. Noire is expected to release later this year.

UPDATE: Here are some more new images:

1 comment:

  1. Guitar Hero from my personal perspective I resolved my concerns artisitc real, I do not want to play at being a musician, I really want to play this kind of music I can listen to Guitar Hero, I congratulate the people I collaborate in this concern.

    Erectile Dysfunction

    ReplyDelete